Top 10 Handsome boys ~

I wanted do this really random and kinda useless top 10 handsome otome game boys post here. This blog post really don't have any meaning and its just for funs. My friend Ilaria also did same post to her blog so go to read it too! And she actually inspired me to write my own top 10 too. 

Those 10 characters are going to be my own personal taste for characters/aesthetics. Of course everyone have their own tast for characters.
Most of the characters are from games which I haven't played yet.But stil know something about those. But bc this is most handsome boys list, so we're going to list some good looking 2D boys hehe.


So here it is my top 10 handsome 2D boys (otome game edition) 



10. Eltcreed - Steam prison

9. Sakyo - Ken ga kimi 

8. Caesar - OZmafia 

7. Tokiwa - Oumagatoki ~ kakuriyo no enshi ~

6. Luka - amnesia crowd

5. Ivan - Snow bound land 

4. Shizuru - Nil admirari no tenbin

3. Kazama - hakuouki

2. Nicola - Piofiore

1. Van - Code:realize 



Ah yes,beautiful list :'D
Looking at all those characters I question my taste lol. 
But this was actually fun to do!
What kind of characters you like? Feel free to comment! 





Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Birushana: Rising flower of genpei ~ Overall thoughs

Collar x malice review

Taisho x alice episode 2