What next?


Hello everyone! 


I decided to write this very small blog post about my thoughs what I have had lately.  

Name for this post might give you some questions like, what is going to happen etc. But lately I have actually tried to figure out what to do with this blog. Not saying I'm going to stop writing this blog because I really enjoy it and it's this nice diary/side hobby while playing different games. 

But I still want to write about something else to here too, but I'm not really sure what to write. I already tweeted about this on my Twitter and asked if people have some ideas what they would like to see me write. And I already got some comments,thanks for those! But first I have to figure out what is the best way for me to write about the topic ideas. 

Like I said that this blog is fun a little side hobby for me while playing otome games and sometimes some BL ones. But sometimes I just wonder why I even write this when I know that many people doesn't even read this. But then I started to think:

"Who am I writing this for?"

And of course obvious answear is: For myself. 

Of course I get happy when even small amount of people read my blog and maybe sometimes comments about it. And I also like to send my new blog post for my friends who also enjoy otome games and then I can talk about those with them. 

But I guess sometimes it's better to be smaller blog writer than popular/big one? :'D


What other ideas I have then?


Other ideas huh? 

Well I would like to write some top3 post about certain topic,like "top3 fav bad endings" etc. But I'm not really sure if am good at writing about those and if am able to even give good personal opinions. 

I also have thought maybe writing about some drama cds or stage plays. But my japanese skills are not that good that I would be able to write anything good about those. Maybe some small details what I can get with my own skills but yeah that kinda is it.


Anyway thanks for reading this small post about my personal thoughs. 
Feel free to give me some post ideas or if there is something you would like to me try write about. 

~ Sparklerinrin ~

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Birushana: Rising flower of genpei ~ Overall thoughs

Collar x malice review

Taisho x alice episode 2