Otome game question challenge!


Hi! I wanted write something before I write any new reviews. I saw one of my friend did this otome game question thing to her blog and thought why not? I have done some cosplay related question things, but never have done any otome game related. To be honest I'm usually a really bad make those question challenges,but I try my best to answer to this. Probably going to do this again in the future!


Let's start!  \(^∀^)


1. What's your favorite game right now? 
 Hmm hard to say, but I really enjoyed to play 7'scarlet. 

2. Who's your favorite character? 
Uh this is difficult question. But probably now is Van from Code:realize 

3. What's your least favorite game? 
Hard to say I'm really open to the games. Sometimes some bad ones end up be those "guilty pleasure" games :'D

4. Who's your least favorite character? 
I have to say Kakeru from Norn9,I just didn't like him at all.

5. Who's your ultimate  Otome OTP? 
Oh ultimate otp,I guess I don't have any 8D

6. Who's the hottest character? 
First one who come to my mind was Kazama,so I guess he is the hottest lol xD

7. Who's the funniest character? 
Not sure if there is like only one character. But Impey from code:realize is probably one.

8. Who's your favorite MC? 
I really liked Cardia from Code:realize but also Mikoto from Norn9 (bc I like those ojou-sama  type of characters)

9. What's your favorite otome moment? 
I don't have any special ones,but I'm always happy/crying for those really cute and sweet moments in the games.

10. Which game have the best soundtrack? 
I really liked ost in Period cube and I also really like psychedelica of the ashen hawk ost. Even though I haven't play it yet but have listened those ost a lot. Also bad apple wars have some nice ost.

11. What platforms do you play on?
Psvita and sometimes PC.

12. Kiss, Marry, Avoid? 
This one is hard oh well I say
Kiss: Ikki (Amnesia)
Marry: Van ( code:realize)
Avoid: Kuroyuki (Nightshade)

13. Which has the best art work? 
There is so many artist which I like,but Hanamura Mai (amnesia,collarxmalice) is probably my fav one.

14. Who's route was most interesting? 
I always like those routes where is some twist moments, but I also love those ones where is a lot cute/romantic moments. But first one which come to my mind is Shiki's route in Period cube.

15. Who's route was most boring? 
Hmmm,I have to say Saito from Hakuouki. Don't know I was so bored when I played it...
Also Sosuke from 7'scarlet.

16. Who's route took you by surprise? 
Ah Saint from Code:realize,that was something... :'D

17. What's your favorite character type? 
Oh boy oh boy, I'm weak for those idiot flirt characters. I also like those cool,kuudere,tsundere characters. Or should I say there is many types what I like,but flirt type of characters are my fav ones usually. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

18. Do you play sequels and new seasons? 
Yes,if I liked the first game. Of course I want play it more then! : D

19. Who's the most annoying MC? 
Koharu from Norn9

20. What's your all time favorite Otome game? 
Like I already said am really open to games and not sure if I have this "ultimate" fav one yet. Waiting for it! 

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Birushana: Rising flower of genpei ~ Overall thoughs

Collar x malice review

Taisho x alice episode 2